AC Shelby Cobra @ Blackwood - Friday 20th Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Cobra.jpg

"... and then once you've gotten sideways, get sideways some more."

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:30 AEDT (08:30 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 50% | Penalties: ON

Cars: Shelby Cobra
Track: Blackwood (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: 20:30 AEDT (30 mins)
Practice: 21:00 AEDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:30 AEDT (15 mins)
Race: 21:45 AEDT (15 Laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Entry List:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. David Armstrong
  3. Tony Binelli
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Jamie Pyatt
  6. Matt Bailey
  7. Jack Trooper
  8. Noel Spence

Last edited:
Thanks Chris but I don't finish till 6pm so I cant make it for this one even missing quali. Even given I left on time I wont get in the door till a touch after start time.

Alright, if last Friday is anything to go by I could forget about the race when I get home and miss it (this one is half hour earlier than last week) so if you could pre-book me with any livery that'd be great.

Alright, if last Friday is anything to go by I could forget about the race when I get home and miss it (this one is half hour earlier than last week) so if you could pre-book me with any livery that'd be great.
ah ****, it's supposed to be 20:30 start time. My bad.

Updated.

Edit: but you're pre-booked anyway :)

Last edited:
Sign me out of this one, have had something pop up here at the last minute which will have me out of the house when the session starts. Sorry guys. :(

Fun race guys, wish it went longer! Sorry about the first corner accident, Matt was coming back on and I had to leave him room, but I didn't judge it correctly and clipped Tony.
Thanks for the event Chris :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back