Shelby Cobra 427sc - Tire Skinpack

Skins Shelby Cobra 427sc - Tire Skinpack 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tried this one:
Porsche 917/30 - L&M #6 0.95

No issues.

Thanks for testing another download. This puzzles me as I created the archive the same way, same computer, same software and the only thing inside the archive is a folder structure and image files. The only thing I don't recall is what compression setting I used previously, I used the max setting for this archive...but I can't imagine that would cause an issue with a virus scanner. Scratching head...

How to use/install?

You'll find six folders in the downloaded archive file when you extract it, just choose the tire style you want for a particular Cobra skin, copy the five tire texture files from the corresponding tire folder to your skin folder. You'll have to do it for each skin if you want to change the tires from the default. There's a key image in the root of the archive for referencing the tire styles if necessary.

You'll find six folders in the downloaded archive file when you extract it, just choose the tire style you want for a particular Cobra skin, copy the five tire texture files from the corresponding tire folder to your skin folder. You'll have to do it for each skin if you want to change the tires from the default. There's a key image in the root of the archive for referencing the tire styles if necessary.
nice, thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing