Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Shelby Cobra 427sc - Tire Skinpack

Skins Shelby Cobra 427sc - Tire Skinpack 0.95

Received a trojan virus threat from windows defender when attempting to download. It identified the file and type of virus.

A nice addition for a long forgotten car. This car definitely needs more love. Great work. Hopefully it starts some focus and we see a few more skins appear.

Tried this one:
Porsche 917/30 - L&M #6 0.95

No issues.

Thanks for testing another download. This puzzles me as I created the archive the same way, same computer, same software and the only thing inside the archive is a folder structure and image files. The only thing I don't recall is what compression setting I used previously, I used the max setting for this archive...but I can't imagine that would cause an issue with a virus scanner. Scratching head...

How to use/install?

You'll find six folders in the downloaded archive file when you extract it, just choose the tire style you want for a particular Cobra skin, copy the five tire texture files from the corresponding tire folder to your skin folder. You'll have to do it for each skin if you want to change the tires from the default. There's a key image in the root of the archive for referencing the tire styles if necessary.

You'll find six folders in the downloaded archive file when you extract it, just choose the tire style you want for a particular Cobra skin, copy the five tire texture files from the corresponding tire folder to your skin folder. You'll have to do it for each skin if you want to change the tires from the default. There's a key image in the root of the archive for referencing the tire styles if necessary.
nice, thanks