the_meco submitted a new resource:

Shelby Cobra 427 - Shelby Cobra 427 by the_meco and pankykapus

SHELBY COBRA 427 S/C

Released Version 0.1

Created by
the_meco
pankykapus

Known Issues
All cars are highest LOD WARNING may cause performance issues on lower end systems
Fuel Consumption not yet set
Damper setting still under development
Some graphical detail are...

Read more about this resource...

Even though this is just a beta with placeholder sounds and animations and such; as far as feel through the wheel, this might be the best sim-car ever. The S/C on Vintage Tires actually leaves me speechless...all the usual adjectives just don't do it justice...unreal

Nice...
2014-07-14_00002_zps2140b14d.jpg

2014-07-14_00004_zpsf6104db6.jpg

2014-07-14_00007_zpsf50662a4.jpg

Last edited:
One of my all time fav cars.

Stunning modelling.......this will get me to put a few more hours on the AC clock.

Thank you for this.

Try to do too much.....this will bite you back!!

Awesome.

WOWZERS!
This is the best car mod to have come to AC so far... And it's not even close.

The attention to detail with the entire car is fantastic!
And even though the audio is just a placeholder, it actually sounds really nice :D

I'm smitten.

• Deleted member 151827

NICE! Very nice work! Brilliant!

Incredible detail. Thank you
In the 3 pictures above you have the doors open in the 360 degree view. When I click on in and out of the car nothing happens. Is this normal for now???

Awesome car, i've only driven it for a couple of laps but it's the first one to really instantly remind me of the "weight of the car" feeling i have in GSC. Yea, others are great, but this one produces it "on the first corner". If this is going where it's headed, where will it end up ....

Incredible detail. Thank you
In the 3 pictures above you have the doors open in the 360 degree view. When I click on in and out of the car nothing happens. Is this normal for now???

Yeah, the animation for that is not yet ready, it will be available in the future. :) Atm when you press space, the doors open.

Amazing work, thank you! All the details, the handling absolutely feels like a factory one from Kunos (altough i'm a rookie with just a little experience is racing sims)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%