AC Shelby Cobra 427 @ Thomson Road GP 1.0 - Thu 12Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm awful in this thing, but you can't tell me this doesn't look fun :p ( missed gear & all ).

bananas-can-cats-eat-them.jpg

Yep, that's you my friend:D

Out of town, work reasons.
Going to miss this one :(

Very fun track/car combo. And, the other night was my introduction to this track, so thanks Bobby, for that! Have fun.

Dont forget to put me on the list @Bobby Pennington :)
I was Racing off-line here at night, and oh be damn how cool it´d be if the author of the track would make those lamp posts really work, not just stand in our way LoL. The way it is right now its just amazing, but a night support, like the La Sarthe we have raced recently with DRMs would be just nuts.

Dont forget to put me on the list @Bobby Pennington :)
I was Racing off-line here at night, and oh be damn how cool it´d be if the author of the track would make those lamp posts really work, not just stand in our way LoL. The way it is right now its just amazing, but a night support, like the La Sarthe we have raced recently with DRMs would be just nuts.
Save one of these coffins with wheels for me Bobby, i´m in for the thrill.
One coffin wedged between the light pole and tundra is waiting for you.

Guys, please understand that this night is for fun above all else. We're going to a track that is awesome, but there is an issue with the lamp posts and the interior wall that keeps us from cutting across the map. If you wind up there, you will be stuck and your only option is to hit the ESC key to go back to the pits. Please take care when running and let's try to make this a super clean race so no one will wind up in that predicament. Thanks guys;):thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 256 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%