AC Shelby Cobra 427 S/C @ Silverstone International - 25th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_shelby_cobra_sc_silverstone-international_15-7-2014-9-24-1.jpg

"The newly released Shelby Cobra will be taking to the track for a classic race around the British short course. So don't turn left, continue on and then turn right a little later."

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Minimum number of sign ups for event to go ahead: 4
Cars: Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (DOWNLOAD)
Track: Silverstone International

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT)
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT)
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT)
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 25 laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. David Armstrong
  3. Tony Binelli
  4. Jack Trooper
  5. Sun Levi
  6. Ashley Cowan
  7. Noel Spence
  8. Available
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available

Last edited:
Just downloaded the car and tried it at Silverstone OMFG!! what a blast can wait!!
Was gonna say should do sc model but I see that's what you have chosen awesome!!

I'll sign up. Idk if it will help you guys or not, but I've done a couple of run throughs. Let the revs drop a bit before down shifting as the jolts going down gears upset the car quite a bit. Also try and lower the car and stiffen the suspension a tad, the car feels like a boat. XD

Event format updated.

**Note: Please make sure you have the latest version of the Cobra installed. See download link in OP.

Event format reverted to original.

Turns out that the track rubbering in does in fact transfer from session to session.

Great fun boys. Got a bit crazy there - definitely a few problems still with the Cobra in regard to frame rates and stuttering, but such a fun car to drive ;)

Cheers to Chris, Tony & RD.

Qualifying was awesome! Race was going well before my massive frame rate issue, That was great fun though! Thanks Chris, Tony & RD :thumbsup:

That was bags of fun! Cheers guys, I had a great time :)
I wonder how a 500 Abarth S1 race would go at Silverstone International? :whistling::D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back