Resource icon

Cars Shelby Cobra 289 MOD 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really hope we see a full race spec 289 Cobra mod (with 3D model) in AC at some point. It should be able to race with the Griffith and 250 GTO. Then we just need an E Type and...
This winter I was hoping to try my hand at a 289 FIA model. No guarantees but I have been wanting to build a car for a while and I figured that would be a fairly simple car to make.

As you can see at the screenshots ;
Wiper doesn't work ( only wiper sound )
Headlight doesn't work ( only light beam )

is this only happened to me?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 133
OldRebel updated Shelby Cobra 289 MOD with a new update entry:

All in One 1.3

As per request here is an all in one update, Data, texture, ui, and sfx. I want to clarify that this car in it's current form is for fun. That was the main purpose of this initial edition. Although it has correct transmission and differential ratios it has been pointed out that it's horsepower is too high and it's tires are too grippy. That is correct. BUT!! Stay tuned....because of the interest in this car research has commenced and modifications started on an accurate model reflecting the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've installed the 1.3 version of this mod per the instructions, and it is up and running.
However, Content Manager Analyzer flags it as a Kunos car. Additionally, the Kunos Icon is present and the Author shows as "Kunos" in the CM UI (see screenshot).

I took the data directly from the downloaded mod from "meco and pankykapus", so I don't understand why it's seeing it as a Kunos car. Coincidentally (or not?), the Kunos icons have disappeared from their respective cars in Content Manager. I posted this issue in a separate thread.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• fsscr030.jpg
    fsscr030.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 103
Ilja from Content Manager kindly helped me out.
He explained that CM uses the GUIDs.txt file to get the list of IDs of Kunos cars.
Evidently, I placed the sfx folder included with the mod into the wrong directory
(E:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content). Thus, overwriting the Kunos file.
I should placed the sfx folder into the mod's directory.
Bottom line ... I didn't follow the directions!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back