Share your VR graphic settings

I’d use the Andrew_wot engine and g2 presets from the big vr thread in this acc section,
Post in thread 'Share your VR graphic settings'
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/share-your-vr-graphic-settings.160409/post-3345847
but raise resolution in game to 80. Go with a PD in game of 120 and see how far u can push steam vr ss. The aim would be not to drop below 90fps or activate re projection except on lap one of a big grid etc. but I repeat, are u aware u can now bypass steam vr altogether? the thread and files are on the kunos acc forum, vr section.

You also have an in game option to limit frames if pushing graphics too high
Actually I did exactly this (but with this mod) and it looks to me like native resolution. I dont know how it makes sense since FSR must worsen the image first. ACC ingame FSR looks horrible to me even at Ultra Quality. But with this mod and 180% supersample Steam VR must fix that out. So in conclusion, I use 100% Steam VR resolution (HP Reverb G2) and 180% Steam VR game specific setting and the exact same settings as on the link for the openvr_mod.cfg and I get stable 90 FPS on clear weather 12 cars on track day time with an 3080 Ti and I7 12700k.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back