Shannonville Ontario

Tracks Shannonville Ontario V0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Braden, I have no problem with the site. I love this site. I merely made some suggestions because your track lacks. You don't have to blame me because of your creation. I just did my job. So fix it

First off all, its 0.1 , first stage.

Second i didnt mean to say your name, it was the other guy who has issues downloading on the site (Meaning he couldn't DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE) not that oooo elvis has an issue cuz he posted something, it was a mistake, if you read the other review under you would see .

Third cool you made suggestions, and I said im trying to keep it true to life so im not gonna add some fictional tree in the middle of a track. Theres a reason tracks dont have trees on them, i told you ill give u a marker, i told you its dark because its similar feel to in person here, what should i do worship your words and do as master says? I didn't add this for suggestions either, you are free to Drive on my track, you are also free to Not use it. I uploaded this for locals to get on the layout while i work on it...

Thanks for the sass bud. im glad you appreciate OTHERS work that you use for FREE

Last edited:
Excited to try your track, I'm from Trenton and have done track days there. Having a problem getting track to go but this is my first try at downloading a track and installing it, so I'm sure my problem is on my side GR. Are you going to do the full Nelson as well as the Fabi?

Tah Dah! Got it working. Can't wait for version 0.4. Keep up the work, it's much appreciated. I downloaded the v0.2 file but it reads v0.1 in game. Did I mess something up? Again, very excited about you continuing. Good luck.

Anyone else having a problem with the download? I downloaded the file "Shannonville Ontario v0.2.rar" and when I double click the file it says, unknown format or damaged??? I have tried several times...

Anyone else having a problem with the download? I downloaded the file "Shannonville Ontario v0.2.rar" and when I double click the file it says, unknown format or damaged??? I have tried several times...
You need to have win rar installed. Once you've got that right click on the file and extract, then add to your AC install.
If you need further help just ask.

Hmmm... Well, thanks for trying. I have no idea what is different about this file for me. I downloaded several other files on here today and none of them had a problem???

Any chance of how the track is coming along? Would the whole track be possible? I've used it and was quite happy with your progress. Just aching for more GR

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back