Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50
Tested with McLaren: 1.31.811

Tested with McLaren: 1.31.811
Wow, I'm almost two seconds off the pace. I would download your ghost if I didn't hate the ghost feature in this game so intensely. You can't turn off the ghost, and if you download another ghost, you still can't turn off your own PB. I really wonder if this was done on purpose.

Yeah, I don't use any aids, and as far as driving like I'm being chased, that doesn't work well lol. I've even tried to use the best line but just can't get this place figured out. The long left hand corner shows you can take it flat out, Try it and I make it no where near halfway through before the car is going off the track wide. Terribly frustrating so far.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 5
Rear Wing Angle: 4
Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 10
Gearbox
Gear 1: kph / 93 mph
Gear 2: kph / 113 mph
Gear 3: kph / 134 mph
Gear 4: kph / 155 mph
Gear 5: kph / 176 mph
Gear 6: kph / 198 mph
Gear 7: kph / 220 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Tested with McLaren: 1.32.7 easier to drive with than OP's. And an improvement on gear ratios. However still needs a little tweaking. Remember to adjust wing angle throughout the lap.

Just did a 1.31:774 with standard Slight Oversteer quick setup as I couldn't get grips on OP's setup.
Found it way to snappy at the back and requiring too much short shifting.
Noticed from my setup that I could improve section 1 by .4 secs and sector 2 at least .2 secs
Still need some time to thoroughly test my absolute max with this setup.
Rear wing could drop a little and ride height should go down a notch or 2. Guessing that'll give another .8 sec due to reduced understeer in high speed corners and more top speed on the straights.

Will post results and setup asap.

HI. Thanks for your configuration. It really helps! :cool:
I'm in career mode and the race is rain.
Someone I can pass the configuration of rain?

Salu2: D

I can't make the hairpin without going off the track. reducing the speed or altering the turn-in point doesn't help either. the steering lock just doesn't cut it :/

• VPopps

Thanks for sharing guys. I'll try both posted setups and see which one works best for me.

This is really frustrating.. :/
I'm guessing you guys are using actual wheels and pedals for driving the game. Well, I use my gamepad and although I try to use your setups I'm like suddenly 3 seconds off the pace in China.
I finally got into a McLaren in the carreer and thus have started to make it harder (better AI, less driving aid) and I did very well in the first 3 races, but in China I can't even get better than 1:41 whereas the AI is driving 1:38 or better.
I've tried all the setups I could find via Google..
Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, with a perfect round I can get barely below 1:40, but still about 2 seconds short..

This is really frustrating.. :/
I'm guessing you guys are using actual wheels and pedals for driving the game. Well, I use my gamepad and although I try to use your setups I'm like suddenly 3 seconds off the pace in China.
I finally got into a McLaren in the carreer and thus have started to make it harder (better AI, less driving aid) and I did very well in the first 3 races, but in China I can't even get better than 1:41 whereas the AI is driving 1:38 or better.
I've tried all the setups I could find via Google..
Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, with a perfect round I can get barely below 1:40, but still about 2 seconds short..

I have the same problem also, and I am driving with my gamepad. Will try youtube to take a look at one of those 1:31 fast laps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%