Shaking issue on straights with new TMX wheel. PC AC

I made a custom lut and installed ffb clip. Tried tweaking literally every setting in game and on wheel and unless I play with 0% ffb I can't find a solid solution. Any help is greatly appreciated I've literally been troubleshooting for hours. Thank y'all.

Streamable link to shaking issue

If you're playing on a very large map that may be normal, Kunos' physics on large maps and at slow speeds are known to be "rattly". Otherwise, check that your minimum force is set to 0.
Min force is at 0. I'm on drifters playground its a pretty tiny map tbh. The thing is is that it doesn't go away, it makes it dang near impossible to run a line on any map, constantly shaking the heck outta me. Sent a support request to TM to see if it may be an issue with the wheel, it doesn't seem to want to sit on the center at all, just wildly swings around. It's not that bad on f7 or dirt though, so I'm assuming its good ol AC ffb trying to f me.

Delete ffb clip, delete the lut file and the ff_post_processing.ini

Put min force to 0, gain to 100% in the game and in the thrustmaster menu.
In the thrustmaster menu, set the centering/auto center thing to "by the game".

Put thrustmaster to 900° and assetto to 900°.

For me it looks like your ffb gain is at 200% or even more, but these are the basics to get a good base level of settings.

Then go on track and hit the minus key on your numpad/numbers block, not the number row on your normal keyboard area.

This lowers the "in car ffb gain". It's fine tuning to let you save custom ffb gain for every car on each track.
Sometimes ffb clip causes the per car gain to go to 200%.

Keep pressing the minus key until the ffb gain on the top of the screen shows 100%.

Then come back and tell us if the shaking went away :)

Min force is at 0. I'm on drifters playground its a pretty tiny map tbh. The thing is is that it doesn't go away, it makes it dang near impossible to run a line on any map, constantly shaking the heck outta me. Sent a support request to TM to see if it may be an issue with the wheel, it doesn't seem to want to sit on the center at all, just wildly swings around. It's not that bad on f7 or dirt though, so I'm assuming its good ol AC ffb trying to f me.
Have you found a fix for this? I have been having this issue for over a year and have not been able to find anything that fixes the shaking without ruining the feel of the game or making it impossible to drive.

Have you found a fix for this? I have been having this issue for over a year and have not been able to find anything that fixes the shaking without ruining the feel of the game or making it impossible to drive.
In what category fall the settings from my post?
Not fixing it, running the feel of impossible to drive?

Maybe you could try my guide here.... I made it for T300 (which I have and I never had shaking / rumbling at all) but I know that other users with different Thrust wheels (Ts-pc, T500, etc) use it and they are happy. Maybe it will solve the issues...... In any case you will have a good base settings to start with...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back