Shaders light patch

Some cars have yellow lights, is there a way to change it to white?

Also is there a way to change backgrounds in loading screen?

The mod is using a random background from a Kunos track, also looks very blurry. It's horrible. Anyway to fix it?

I uninstalled it, only Spa had lighting effects on buildings, giving a realistic feeling. The other tracks were completely dark, no lights at all, only the car lights, and this is not realistic.

Tracks require a config file for night lights. The patch comes with configs for the official tracks. Mod tracks will either require you to find and download a config (on the official Discord) or make one yourself.

The resources are all available on the Discord channel. Remember this is all highly WIP, it's not an instant magic night time solution - for best results you are going to have to do some work.

Tracks require a config file for night lights. The patch comes with configs for the official tracks. Mod tracks will either require you to find and download a config (on the official Discord) or make one yourself.

The resources are all available on the Discord channel. Remember this is all highly WIP, it's not an instant magic night time solution - for best results you are going to have to do some work.
Which resources are available? And which is the discord channel? Where are those configs?

The mod is using a random background from a Kunos track, also looks very blurry. It's horrible. Anyway to fix it?

Many things are configurable, you have to dig in those ini files. For the loading screen, check a file named "splashscreen.ini" in extension/config.

If you use Content Manager, you have now a nice UI to make modifications to the mod and desactivate easily what you don't want.

To go further, like Ryno917 said, you have to check the Discord channel.

I found nothing in the discord channel to download, and also nothing in trello.com...
Look harder:
upload_2018-11-17_5-4-6.png

Also as other people have told you already, better ask your questions on the Discord channel directly.

I tested some of those configs and they're not working, what's going on?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I've only recently started to get night lighting working. Here are a list of tracks that I have working pretty much flawlessly from those files:

Barcellona
Daytona 2017 (a little bright but can be fixed with the right filter)
Red Bull Ring
Nurburgring
Cadwell Park (balloon and other objects super bright)
Feldbergring
Imola
Macau
Misano
Mills Metropark
Monza
Mugello
Pau
Paul Ricard
Road America
Sebring
Sonoma
Zolder

Make sure you are getting both the ini and the kn5 files for a particular track.

Hello I can help you.If you can reach the ( data ) folder use the assettocorsa car tuner if you do not see one in the car you want to fix.Open the data folder,look for ( lights ) open it and look for head light.There will be at least two files.The color code is from left to right RED/GREEN/BLUE/intensity to if it is too yellow it may look like this 0.40,0.05,0,255
just guessing from doing these in the past.Some monkeying about will be your job.But ajust it a little bit and save it each time.Go into the game and see how you did.In a short time you will get the hang of it.Cheers :>)

Hello I can help you.If you can reach the ( data ) folder use the assettocorsa car tuner if you do not see one in the car you want to fix.Open the data folder,look for ( lights ) open it and look for head light.There will be at least two files.The color code is from left to right RED/GREEN/BLUE/intensity to if it is too yellow it may look like this 0.40,0.05,0,255
just guessing from doing these in the past.Some monkeying about will be your job.But ajust it a little bit and save it each time.Go into the game and see how you did.In a short time you will get the hang of it.Cheers :>)
What is car tuner? I see a data.acd file inside the car folder.

I have a problem with the Patch when I drive Monza in Oculus VR.
Without VR the horizon is white with VR it is purple.
If I disable the patch everything is ok with and without VR.
I tried the v0.1.25.44 version and the new 45, both are the same.
I also use Sol 1.0
Do only I have the Problems?

Without VR
1.jpg

in VR
2.jpg

Without VR
3.jpg
in VR
4.jpg

5.jpg

I have a problem with the Patch when I drive Monza in Oculus VR.
Without VR the horizon is white with VR it is purple.
If I disable the patch everything is ok with and without VR.
I tried the v0.1.25.44 version and the new 45, both are the same.
I also use Sol 1.0
Do only I have the Problems]

I used to have that issue in a car as well, but it is ok now, so you are not the only one. It is to be expected to have issue here and there as all of it is still in development stage, the best place to discuss those issues and have quicker fix is the Discord chanel.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%