shader problem with 0.8.27

a little advice, as to what would be causing this, is it because the car isnt finished, ie the chassis isnt there, and some of the shaders are still to be done? any advice would be greatly appreciated

That looks like some sort of gauge or dial superimposed there.

Camsinny's working on one as well, they'll be great to hoon around Mt Panorama in. I'll have to redo the Maloo ute as a safety car.

Well...I WAS working on one...the 458 is taking precedence over everything right now.
But we've gotten rid of the Calais now (I was making the Calais btw - not many games have stock versions of them so I wanted Racer to be one of if not the first) and have gotten an XF. So that might be on the cards.
We'll see what happens after I finally release the 458.

OT: It almost looks like a normals problem to me. Try resetting the x-form before exporting. Your FPS is also extremely high - are you actually using a CG shader on that? Are you using the non-cg version and trying to use a CG shader?

we're not all that divided, if I had the time I'd help with it, I just don't atm.I'd use Racer modeler to load the dof & list the material names Racer thinks it is using & compare them to whats in the car's shader. documentation on modeler is on www.racer.nl U can also compare to the Lambo's shader, just work out what materials are similar, and use it's definitions as a base.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%