AC *SGP only* Lotus 49 @ Monza '66 - Mon 06 Jul 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
s-gp-png.358587

Monday evening AC club racing events have migrated to the Simracing.GP platform. We are hoping for your continued support during this transition. Please join us on the journey as the platform is developed and contribute your feedback.

Simracing.gp beta events are open to Premium members only Click here for more information on Premium membership. You will first need to sign up for the RD beta testing group HERE. You will then receive emails, inviting you to beta testing events in the RD beta testing group.

For the time being, all events will include official Kunos content only (no mods).
Come and join us, more testing equals more bugs squished and faster development of the platform.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Discord: Click here

You will need to associate your RD account with Discord in Your Account > Connected Accounts
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU AE86 Tuned Practice #00
  • Race Server: You will need to search for "simracing.gp" . Also, you must ensure that you have booking enabled in AC server lobby. The server will not be visible in the server lobby until the exact time stated in the event invitation email.
Cars: Lotus Type 49
Track : Monza 1966 Road Course

Schedule: Monday 6th July 2020
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)

Can I remind everybody that this is an RD club racing event and as such, is subject to our Racing Club Rules. Please pay extra special attention to The Golden Rule, Track limits Rule and Blue flag rule.
Anybody who is adjudged to have broken these rules - especially The Golden Rule - will be subject to a ban from racing at RD. This is not a public server and rule breakers will not be tollerated.

i thought
I thought it was original content. Is it not in with the rest of the Lotus?

It is named "Lotus Type 49" and came with the game either on release date or soon after....

yeah i thought it was but i only have these in the lotus range and ive bought every dlc pack, i wonder if an update as taken it away

Attachments

• IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 124
sorry its all good its let me join with the car on the server, it just don't let me pick that car when in the off line mode

Mine is the same sometimes, to find a car I just go into "select" car section and click "all" then have the pain of scrolling through them all. :(

I was hanging on to try make up the numbers, but I won't make it tonight unfortunately. I put in some practice over the weekend, and I managed some decent speed and consistency. A warning to those who may not have had time to practice... be very careful rejoining if you run wide, as the closing speeds are extremely fast and the brakes are very poor. Here's me launching an AI opponent after they rejoined right in front of me. No need for a bloody Halo back in the 60's eh!

Flying-Lotus-49--Monza-66--720-01.jpg

sorry i cannot find the server for the life of me ive searched for simracing.gp and have booking enabled its just not showing up for me, i never have trouble finding the practise its the race i always have trouble with

Yeah im in and can see the races but it just doesnt seem to give me a button to press to register.
Click on the race you wanna join, choose a car and you should see the participants number/value increase by one. That's you I think.

Yep, If I then refresh the page I can see that I'm signed up. I also then have a cancel registration button.

Is there some way to join a voice chat on Discord? It looked like Denis and Han were in a chat, but I could not join.

Is Team speak no longer used?

What about the post race banter on this forum? Has it moved?

I would like to know what happened at the start, I was punted into the armco on the straight. After that it was a fun run around the track.

Looking forward to the next race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back