AC *SGP 0nly* Toyota AE86 Tuned @ Zandvoort - Mon 29 Jun 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
s-gp-png.358587

Monday evening AC club racing events have migrated to the Simracing.GP platform. We are hoping for your continued support during this transition. Please join us on the journey as the platform is developed and contribute your feedback.

Simracing.gp beta events are open to Premium members only Click here for more information on Premium membership. You will first need to sign up for the RD beta testing group HERE. You will then receive emails, inviting you to beta testing events in the RD beta testing group.
For the time being, all events will include official Kunos content only (no mods). The server will appear in the server lobby at the exact time stated in the invitation. Also, you must ensure that you have booking enabled in AC server lobby. Just search for simracing.gp.
Come and join us, more testing equals more bugs squished and faster development of the platform.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Discord: Click here

You will need to associate your RD account with Discord in Your Account > Connected Accounts
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU AE86 Tuned Practice #00
Cars: Toyota AE86 Tuned - Japanese Pack DLC
Track : Zandvoort

Schedule: Monday 29th June 2020
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)

Last edited:
Can I remind everybody that this is an RD club racing event and as such, is subject to our Racing Club Rules. Please pay extra special attention to The Golden Rule, Track limits Rule and Blue flag rule.
Anybody who is adjudged to have broken these rules - especially The Golden Rule - will be subject to a ban from racing at RD. This is not a public server and rule breakers will not be tollerated.

I have chosen a track which I feel is well suited to the AE86 Tuned. Unfotunately, this track has only 18 grid slots. It's a shame, but we are currently restricted to default content only.

So, @pattikins ,@HF2000 ,@Kjell Eilertsen ,@joeymac ,@Kek700 ,@Neilski ,@Interslice,@iwn ,@Des Pearce ,@switch3d ,@Chris Down ,@Sheashant L ,@640er ,@Partick Eaton ,@GeekyDeaks ,@stribbeck ,@Robert Walker . Fair warning guys. Since I began typing this message, we are already down to 15 slots available.

EDIT: I took care to check and there is defo a checkbox for "Race Gas Penalty" which is unchecked by default. I will post on the forum that this does not yet seem to be working though. With luck, it might just be working in time for this event. Fingers crossed for that. ;)

OMG I'm such a noob. Japanese Pack.
Sorry about that, it's in the OP now. :)

Not sure about Discord. Should work if you linked your account.
@Neilski?
I can't see an issue :( but then again I'm a total Discord noob.
@Andrew Whelan - can you please PM me your Discord username so I can check a little further? I'm not optimistic I'll figure it out myself but if I can't, I'll put it in the hands of our other admins :thumbsup:

I have chosen a track which I feel is well suited to the AE86 Tuned. Unfotunately, this track has only 18 grid slots. It's a shame, but we are currently restricted to default content only.

So, @pattikins ,@HF2000 ,@Kjell Eilertsen ,@joeymac ,@Kek700 ,@Neilski ,@Interslice,@iwn ,@Des Pearce ,@switch3d ,@Chris Down ,@Sheashant L ,@640er ,@Partick Eaton ,@GeekyDeaks ,@stribbeck ,@Robert Walker . Fair warning guys. Since I began typing this message, we are already down to 15 slots available.

EDIT: I took care to check and there is defo a checkbox for "Race Gas Penalty" which is unchecked by default. I will post on the forum that this does not yet seem to be working though. With luck, it might just be working in time for this event. Fingers crossed for that. ;)

Thanks for including me here @Denis Betty, it was fair warning indeed. I just can't commit to races at the minute as I've several contractor's returning to site since the easing of the lockdown and due to the backlog we've had to move a lot of jobs to night works... which is why I was so tired during Monday's race that I forgot about the push to talk button on several occasions.

Anyway, this one filled up quickly again. You're good at choosing the fun car & track combos.

Enjoy this race all.

I am sorry to ask. But I got invitation for the simgp beta, and completed the steps. However I have never received any additional information. How can I join a race?

I am sorry to ask. But I got invitation for the simgp beta, and completed the steps. However I have never received any additional information. How can I join a race?
Click on the event/session that you want to join & choose the car that you want to drive. That's basically it. Unfortunately, this event is currently full - just keep checking @ simracing.gp for people dropping out. If it's another hot day on Monday, there is a good chance that I won't be racing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%