AC *SGP 0nly* Toyota AE86 Tuned @ Zandvoort - Mon 29 Jun 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Went on to try the combo out did this instead.
[
Screenshot_dw_toyota_ae86_street_ks_zandvoort_29-6-120-14-27-56.jpg

There was a mistake or bug tonight (I'm not totally sure which) that meant the race session was 1 lap. :confused:
I had to quickly arrange a new server, so appologies for that. I learned something about S.GP there. Hopefully this will not happen again.
Thanks to everybody for racing and I hope to see many of you next week.

Can't find the server !!!
I did my practice normally ..but I can't find the server of the race
@PorDallas I'm very sorry about this. I write in the opening post of the event thread (this thread for example) "Just search for simracing.gp." but I can see that maybe this is not enough information and not clear enough. I will try to make this more clear in future.
Sorry.

Last edited:
I've spotted the problem in your case - you need to uncheck the button I've circled in the pic below. That button activates the "hide servers which require booking", which means you were hiding the one you wanted.
Not sure what @stribbeck could have done in his situation though :(
Edit: ahh, ninjaed by @pattikins! :)
View attachment 384820

Dunno just another bad night with simracing.gp for me, not looking forward to when all the races are on there.

@PorDallas I'm very sorry about this. I write in the opening post of the event thread (this thread for example) "Just search for simracing.gp." but I can see that maybe this is not enough information and not clear enough. I will try to make this more clear in future.
Sorry.
thank you .. maybe it's my fault .... I don't know how to handle it well the AC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back