SFX-100 with cockpit-mounted monitors?

Has anyone tried, or is anyone currently running, an SFX-100 with cockpit-mounted monitors?

I have a Sim Lab cockpit and wondering if I could use the integrated monitor mount with the SFX-100, or if I'd be better-off with free-standing monitors.

In the next weeks im also switching from a static rig to a PT-3DOF Motion Setup. Im also unsure wether to mount my 40' monitors on the rig, or leave them standing alone.

Would really be no problem to mount them outside the cockpit and therefore static, but what im concered about is the added distance, as i not want to ram my DD2 wheelbase into my front monitor. I will not want to sit too far away from the monitors as distance increases again with podiumhub mounted wheels by about i think 3-4cm.

Any thougts about this or is this neglible, when having motion and getting immersed by the motion itself ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There are SFX guys that do it. They dont rely on just the vesa mounts to hold the monitors, the also have something to brace the corners as well.

I think also that they probably run less lively profiles than they might if the monitors were not connected.

Upvote 0
Just needed 2 bolt, 4 nuts, 2rubberfeet and some washers.
E3FA9640-D4B2-4262-9278-9A40F8E8A531.jpeg
75E4950F-97A4-4B77-BAE1-A2388F9B7089.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back