SFX-100 Shield - Group buy round 2 signup - USA

The first group buy of fully assembled "plug and play" SFX-100 Shields is now complete and most of the boards are now in people's hands.

ShRkzay.jpg

It does seem there is still interest from people who have started their builds recently, so I'm collecting names for a potential 2nd group buy. We will only move forward with Group Buy 2 if we can purchase 100+ boards, so signing up does not guarantee a board.

The price per board will be somewhere around 20 dollars ( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed). The exact price depends on how many we order.

I will be handling orders for the USA and Canada. If there is enough interest, I'd like to initiate the group buy around mid-June. Production time will be 5-7 weeks from the time we place the order.

If you are outside the US/Canada region and do not live in the areas where the other group buys are organized, you can sign up here, but with international shipping and extra custom forms to be filled out, there will be a slightly higher handling fee.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, please reply to this topic and copy all the names that are already on the list into your message, then add your name and desired quantity to the end of the list.

Last edited:
Hello, new sfx'r starting my journey. Am interested in a completed Shield if there are any floating around the US. Accidentally posted this in the Aus thread but am not picky where it comes from! :p

Upvote 0
The first group buy of fully assembled "plug and play" SFX-100 Shields is now complete and most of the boards are now in people's hands.

ShRkzay.jpg

It does seem there is still interest from people who have started their builds recently, so I'm collecting names for a potential 2nd group buy. We will only move forward with Group Buy 2 if we can purchase 100+ boards, so signing up does not guarantee a board.

The price per board will be somewhere around 20 dollars ( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed). The exact price depends on how many we order.

I will be handling orders for the USA and Canada. If there is enough interest, I'd like to initiate the group buy around mid-June. Production time will be 5-7 weeks from the time we place the order.

If you are outside the US/Canada region and do not live in the areas where the other group buys are organized, you can sign up here, but with international shipping and extra custom forms to be filled out, there will be a slightly higher handling fee.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, please reply to this topic and copy all the names that are already on the list into your message, then add your name and desired quantity to the end of the list.

Hi,

Would it be possible to buy one of these boards?
Mike Moss
mike.moss@wilkinson-env.co.uk

Upvote 0
Hello,

I’m currently printing the parts and waiting on the bearings before starting on the electrics. Enjoying it so far - if anyone has one of these available to the UK I’d be very interested.

Thanks,

Paul

Upvote 0
Hey everyone,

I'm doing another small group buy of my fully-assembled SFX-100 shields. Please PM me if you would like to get one from this batch. Of course you are also welcome to fabricate your own - the design is open source and available on my GitHub page.

Please note: The signup list in this thread is from a previous group buy and is not being tracked. If you want a board please PM me.

ShRkzay.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%