SFX-100 Shield - Group buy round 2 signup - EU

quim85

1RPM
Feb 11, 2018
Hello guys.

No new update or progress on this second round so far? I'm a folk from spain and would be also interested. I'm not in a hurry, so I can wait.

Thanks.

enda77

1RPM
Dec 26, 2019
Hi all, I'm looking for the DB25 connectors (and the board) if anyone has them available please let me know. Postage to Ireland. Thanks

fly_deemy

10RPM
Jan 3, 2020
I've ordered 20 boards to the UK, they worked out to be less than £3 each and should be here in the next week or two, will let you know when they arrive if anyone wants them.

Mcorp

100RPM
Aug 6, 2017
I would like to have one as well how and where to order?

All ready made my own boards and i have 3 boards only spare (as soon as they arrive ill send them) so if anyone wants to make there own as well i would take 5 euro a board (europa only).

Last edited:

Pyronious

100RPM
Feb 22, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm doing another small group buy of my fully-assembled SFX-100 shields. Please PM me if you would like to get one from this batch. Of course you are also welcome to fabricate your own - the design is open source and available on my GitHub page.

Please note: The signup list in this thread is from a previous group buy and is not being tracked. If you want a board please PM me.

Reactions: MaD_King

MaD_King

10RPM
Jul 21, 2010
Hello, you have a PM ;)

Hey everyone,

I'm doing another small group buy of my fully-assembled SFX-100 shields. Please PM me if you would like to get one from this batch. Of course you are also welcome to fabricate your own - the design is open source and available on my GitHub page.

Please note: The signup list in this thread is from a previous group buy and is not being tracked. If you want a board please PM me.