SFX-100 Shield - Group buy round 2 signup - EU

The first group buy of fully assembled "plug and play" SFX-100 Shields is now complete and most of the boards are on their way or in people's hands already

ShRkzay.jpg

It does seem there is still interest from people who have started their builds recently, so I'm collecting names for a potential 2nd group buy. We will only move forward with Group Buy 2 if we can purchase 100+ boards, so signing up does not guarantee a board.

The price per board will be somewhere around 20 Euro ( plus shipping / handling and taxes if needed). The exact price depends on how many we order.

I will be handling orders for the EU. If there is enough interest, @Pyronious would like to initiate the group buy around mid-June. Production time will be 5-7 weeks from the time we place the order.

If you are interested and want to be put on the list, please reply to this topic and copy all the names that are already on the list into your message, then add your name and desired quantity to the end of the list.

Here's great before/after picture from @BerraMorot

PS:
If you are outside the EU region and do not live in the areas where the other group buys are organised, you can sign up here, but with international shipping and extra custom forms to be filled out, there will be a slightly higher handling fee.

Last edited:
The SFX100 shield have arrived and the first wave is packed will ship tomorrow (those who paid fully should have received a track and trace email by now)

If you are on the list and haven't made the final payment, please check your email for the payment instructions and the reminder i just send.

I have only a couple of boards left over from this group buy.

If you want one send me a PM with you address and i will give you a quote with shipping included.

Upvote 0
The SFX100 shield have arrived and the first wave is packed will ship tomorrow (those who paid fully should have received a track and trace email by now)

I received the email and payed the final amount, but no track / trace email? Should I have one?

Edit: thanks for PM with track / trace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My package probably will return to your address, srr but the driver never left a note for the missing delivery, on the tracking site I don't see how to claim it a missed delivery...I even put a sign over my house gate for the driver so he can left the goods at my neighbor's house but nothing, two missed In a row. Unlucky me.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back