Wanted SFX-100 ready to install

Ah ok, yeah that wasn’t clear to me, thanks for clarifying. Best of luck with finding some for sale, you usually have to import them. Cheers.

I'm selling mine but to avoid any problems would prefer to sell to somebody in the UK who can visit, test it and confirm that they are 100% happy with it before we demount it all from my rig and they take it away. If any UK buyers are interested in this and can travel to the NP26 postcode area (between Bristol and Newport, near the Severn Bridge) to inspect/collect, then please PM me. It's had very little use. I'm only selling because I'm one of the unlucky few who is hyper-sensitive to the 10kHz coil whine, which does not seem to affect the vast majority of users.

View attachment 347900

Think I've read most of the posts on the SFX thread and have been dreaming of doing it myself for a while now, but don't think I have the skills or patience

I'd like to come check it out sometime, I'm in Newport :thumbsup: who knew a fellow sim racing nerd lived so close

Good

I plan to sell my four sfx100 actuators, with the Thanos controller, I'm in Spain if you're interested

Greetings

Buenas

yo tengo pensado vender mis cuatro actuadores de sfx100, con el controlador de Thanos, estoy en España por si te interesa

un saludo

Good

I plan to sell my four sfx100 actuators, with the Thanos controller, I'm in Spain if you're interested

Greetings

Buenas

yo tengo pensado vender mis cuatro actuadores de sfx100, con el controlador de Thanos, estoy en España por si te interesa

un saludo
Would you ship international?
Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline