Setups

Discussion in 'MotoGP 13 - The Game' started by M1GHTY M4VS, Aug 1, 2013.

1. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Anyone willing to share his Setups is welcomed to do so here :)
    I'd be interest to see on how you handle them on some of the twisty circuits such as Assen and Laguna Seca.

2. davetm

davetm

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't experimented much with setup so far but maybe I should considering some of the godly times I see on the leaderboards.

For short tracks like Sachsenring and Laguna Seca, just as a baseline I shortened the gearing to 1's all around since I hardly or don't even use 6th gear. Although I didn't use TCS in this race, I find that for my riding style I can set faster lap times using TCS low or medium especially with the more twitchy feel that shorter gearing can create.

3. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    This sounds logical, I have difficulties getting a good speed sense for the braking point just before the corkscrew, however I could just flatten it out in low 6 gear stock on the main straight without much problem dispite the bike flying a bit :)
    Sachsenring on default seems really underperforming so that gear change is a must I think.
    Assen would be a bit lower in the 3rd and 4th I think so you can actually make use of the 5th and 6th atleast on the itchy turns.
    But I haven't found any track that required setting the gears longer, they just seem to be alright with any layout even in Mugello with the longest Straight I could still put on gas atleast with the top teams.
    Although it might be a bit unfair to go with 345 km/h against 315 km/h as for a backmarker but that be it.
    I'm not sure about dampers and springs and TCS I'm not sure even this makes out a lot, I use it in the rain but refuse it for most of my laps.

4. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Just had a go at some of the tracks, I'm not sure if the brakes are appropiate for some of them. TCS and Tyres are dependent on Weather Circumstances.

Round 01 - QATAR
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Round 02 - AMERICAS

Round 03 - SPAIN

Round 04 - FRANCE

Round 05 - ITALY
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  5. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Round 06 - CATALUNYA

Round 07 - NETHERLANDS
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 08 - GERMANY
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 09 - UNITED STATES
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 10 - INDIANAPOLIS

6. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Round 11 - CZECH REPUBLIC
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 12 - GREAT BRITAIN
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 13 - SAN MARINO
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 14 - ARAGON
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 15 - MALAYSIA

7. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Round 16 - AUSTRALIA
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Round 17 - JAPAN

Round 18 - VALENCIA
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. jimortality

jimortality

Ratings:
    +991
    Has this game been updated recently? I haven't played it since the first patch, too many bugs.

9. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Not really, they're still working on refining it but there aren't many game braking issues to me anyway.

10. crward77

crward77

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for posting the setups. I have been looking for something like this. I will let you know how I get on.

11. master_logo

master_logo

Ratings:
    +0
    This game is difficult to play, the old version motogp 2 game easier to play

motogp logo