F1 2012 Setups

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys,

I was just wondering......Where can you save CUSTOM SETUPS to then be able to load them when you are playing custom online races???

Is this possible and if so help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Thanks mate

Yeah i understand that but where do i save the setups so that i can load them when i am playing online against other?

Ive noticed that sometimes when i save them they don't appear?? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks guys however i am confused about how this works!

When me and my mates arrange a custom online race, when i am in the garage (just before racing) i go to custom setup it only allows me to choose "SAVE" therefore i am assuming that I need to have a setup saved in order to "LOAD" it!! hahaha

My question was, can I save a setup prior to entering the custom lobby with my mates so that all i would need to do in the garage is just load the setup? Where do i actually "SAVE" the setup in the 1st place to be able to load it for the races because for example if i save a setup whilst i am doing a TIME TRIAL i dont think i can load a setup that has been saved in time trial mode? I know that i have saved some setups under the time trial mode however when i try to load them when i am playing custom online races it doesnt give me the option of loading them! Dont the time trial setup saves pull through for online races?

Perhaps i would need to save a setup under a normal race in order to be able to load them for online races?

HELP!

If you save a setup for Lets say Monaco. Then if you race Monaco online you should be able to load The setup online

Thanks,

But in order to use the setup for online races am i right in assuming that i would need to initially save the setup under a normal race? Because if i save it under time trial it doesnt allow me to load it for online races.

Thanks,

But in order to use the setup for online races am i right in assuming that i would need to initially save the setup under a normal race? Because if i save it under time trial it doesnt allow me to load it for online races.

Here I'll have ago lol.
When you load f1 it says select storage device select hard drive, not Icloud.
If you save a setup you made in TT and gave the setup a name eg DRY. Then it should be available for the same track online with your mates, when you go to load setup select setup DRY. If it's not there then your not saving it to.

Here I'll have ago lol.
When you load f1 it says select storage device select hard drive, not Icloud.
If you save a setup you made in TT and gave the setup a name eg DRY. Then it should be available for the same track online with your mates, when you go to load setup select setup DRY. If it's not there then your not saving it to.

Really? When i am in the custom setup section (via the monitor) Ive never really seen that you can either save it to the hard drive or to icloud for example!

So im guessing if i save a setup for a particular track then it will ONLY be availalbe for that track in particular when i play online?

I don't know about pc but on ps3 we have only 5 slots and err how many races are there in the calander all of which roll through online lobbys so with that in mind we need more slots.
Or just one slot which we can save a consistant set up which only requiers slight tweaking for each circuit especially for sprint racing as 30 secs is not enough time to change and tweak everything.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back