Setups folder

G

Gary Brain

• Gary Brain

Can someone tell me where the Evo car setups folder is hidden?

• Antoine Morin

Same thing here no setups ... and btw, the track name is nurburg...or 2007_nurbu...

EDIT : Using Vista... i wonder if it's the same path...i'll search for svm in my hard disk.

• Antoine Morin

Offline or online version of GTR?

Maybe do a search for *.svm

i did a search for *.svm and cant find any lister or viper for race evo ... i have the default setup in the game for sure ....i putted a mini from Bram in the Race 07 folder and picked it with no problem for the Mini Race tonit (using EVO) ...it's strange

Could you please give me the folder name of the fresh Nordz track .. ?

ok, start Evo, load any track go to car garage, open a Simbin setup, save it, with the following name "setupsavefiles". now close Evo and do a search on all HDD's for the file called "setupsavefiles.svm". This will either find the file where ever it may be hinding you show you that it is not saving files at all...

post back here to let us know the result of your search... then we maybe able to help some more...

Good luck...

• Antoine Morin

ok, start Evo, load any track go to car garage, open a Simbin setup, save it, with the following name "setupsavefiles". now close Evo and do a search on all HDD's for the file called "setupsavefiles.svm". This will either find the file where ever it may be hinding you show you that it is not saving files at all...

post back here to let us know the result of your search... then we maybe able to help some more...

Good luck...

Ok i did it ... the files go there C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\"mysteamname"\race 07\UserData\CarSetups\Nurburg

But i can't see the other svm files ... it's really strange. Folder option for seeing hidden files is checked , so i can see them. The good thing is that now i know where to put other people setups for EVO.

Thx for the help

Regarding the Vista searching.
Default in Vista certain filetypes are included in the Index service. SVM is obviously not included, therefor you will not find those files by default.

All setups are still in the same location as before.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%