Setup(s) for the EurAsian Touringcar Championship (etac)

Okay, there's a new player in town: The EurAsian Touringcar Championship (or eatc), a spec series for the Honda Type R, the Ford Focus, the BMW 220i, the Subaru WRX, the Seat Leon, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and the Audi RS3. There seem to be at least two versions for AC out there; the cars are identical except for the bodies, the interiors and the sounds. Mechanically, they are also identical with each other (at least wrt the power-to-weight ratio), so no BoP issues. Meaning that a setup for one will work with any other. Here's a setup for the Subaru WRX at Road America. If you want to use it for any other eatc car, just copy & paste (there's one line which identifies which car it's for that needs to be changed), but that's it. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Elkhart_11-18-2019.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 140
A friend pointed out straightaway that there may be minor differences between the various eatc mods. Like, for example, the ride height measurements. You should look for ca. 68/72 mm F/R. Here's a revised setup, also for Road America, but this time for the BMW 220i. Note that I have adjusted the toe to +100/-100 F/R (that is, the opposite of what you expect/want, which is one click of negative toe at the front and one click of positive toe at the rear).

This setup, like the one above. is for 10 laps of the 4.2-mile Elkhart Lake circuit. If the eatc cars have a fault, it would seem to be the longevity of the tires...or lack thereof. I notice significant deg beyond about 10 laps.

Attachments

• Elkhart_11-19-2019.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Here's another 'proof of concept' setup for the eatc BMW 220i, this time for the sensational new Kyalami 2016 (so detailed it looks like it was made from an architect's blueprint). Ten laps.

Attachments

• Kya2016_11-22_2019.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 148

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back