Setup - RSS GTN Ferruccio 36 - Watkins Glen

Misc Setup - RSS GTN Ferruccio 36 - Watkins Glen 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

co199

Eternal Backmarker
co199 submitted a new resource:

Setup - RSS GTN Ferruccio 36 - Watkins Glen - Quali and Race (20L) setup for Watkins Glen.

This is a setup for the RSS GTN Ferruccio 36 at LilSki's great Watkins Glen.

If you've driven the Ferruccio 36 (or the Darche 96, for that matter), you'll know it's a tail-happy little minx. I tried to tune out the worst of the snap oversteer while still remaining "competitive". I prefer "safer" setups in cars I drive, so there's some understeer if you don't get the speed down on slower corners. Aero is lightened up for the quali setup, while it's a little heavier to help with stability for...

Read more about this resource...

The easiest way to install setups is when you have selected the car and track (in this case Ferruccio 36 and Watkins Glen), select drive. Then go to the pit menu and from the menu, the first page should have a list of saved setups. The track you're on should be the default track, and you should see watkins_quali and watkins_race available. Select one, and then click the blue "Load" button.

Also, make sure the files are in your Documents\Assetto Corsa\ folder, not the assettocorsa game folder. Setups are stored in a different location than most mods.

The easiest way to install setups is when you have selected the car and track (in this case Ferruccio 36 and Watkins Glen), select drive. Then go to the pit menu and from the menu, the first page should have a list of saved setups. The track you're on should be the default track, and you should see watkins_quali and watkins_race available. Select one, and then click the blue "Load" button.

Also, make sure the files are in your Documents\Assetto Corsa\ folder, not the assettocorsa game folder. Setups are stored in a different location than most mods.
Thanks for your reply. I needed this info here:
Documents\Assetto Corsa\ folder, not the assettocorsa game folder

Great!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years