Setup Requests Thread

S

Shreevsy

Just wondering if anyone has any setups for qualifying in dry and wet

Kingston

1RPM
Sep 26, 2010
Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

Does anyone have a nice setup for Barcelona? Bruno Senna is 2 seconds faster than me also when I drive the course quit perfect in my HRT but can change whatever I want don't have chance and so for I have 33 points with my HRT and Senna nothing :cool:

Mariusr22

1RPM
Sep 26, 2010
barcelona was my worst race in my virgin too. After barcelona everything went up for me, but there ... i finished 19th even though i knew the track pretty well before i raced. it seems all virgin cars do bad in barcelona. probably it's like in the real world: there are tracks that don't suit some cars and tracks that suits them.

Kingston

1RPM
Sep 26, 2010
Yeah but Senna drives also a HRT and drives around position 15 where normally at least myself is ranked in the first Sessions but this time I even have to struggle with Lotus and Virgin and not with Toro Rosso, Williams etc.

Sep 26, 2010
lol use standard default and adjust 2 driving style for example rasing ride hight lets u ride curbs mor aggressivly so slow traks like monaco this is uselful and the night race if u read wot it says i generaly tells u wot each thing does pretty self explan

wishbone1987

10RPM
Sep 23, 2010
Same problem over here, I Drive my lotus like 2 seconds slower than Jarno Truli. :S

While I outraced en outqual. him every race before! :s
And Last race even get 7nd...

So please anyone a nice setup ?

Sep 26, 2010
Catalunya - Spain (Wet)

Does anyone have a setup for a wet track in Barcelona as i just keep coming off the track and i'm just getting nowhere on it. Thanks

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
@OP: please don't use this forum for setup requests. Post your own and we can help you out for sure.

@Kingston: thanks for sharing!

T

TheDude

Request: Setup for Montreal (dry)

I wonder if anyone have a good setup for Timetrials on the Montreal track?

Tenaglia

1RPM
Sep 24, 2010
Budapest - Hungary (Dry)

2. sector too hard for me, and waste a lot of time there.
anyone has any setups for qualifying in dry ?

Roobsa

1RPM
Sep 25, 2010
Requesting setup for Singapore (dry). At the moment I'm running with one of the adaptable setups and it seems to be working but I'd like to push the times a bit more.

Sep 26, 2010
Istanbul - Dry and Wet

I'm going to do the Istanbul race on my career tomorrow and after using a generic setup in time trial, I think I definately need some help setting it up because my times were appauling