Setup folder

L

Lars Eklund

• Lars Eklund

Hi!

When I shall find car setups (ingame) from other track, then playing, it's a bit frustrating to click 100-times to come to right track folder. Anyone who know how I can came to the last one, the one with all setups on one page, at ones?
//Lasse

from what i know, the car setup available on the track your in automatically shows if its available. if your looking for a car setup for an add-on track you can use base setups from the original tracks in game and start from there. add-on tracks doesnt come with setups :) im having trouble playing with the setups aswell lol

Hi!

When I shall find car setups (ingame) from other track, then playing, it's a bit frustrating to click 100-times to come to right track folder. Anyone who know how I can came to the last one, the one with all setups on one page, at ones?
//Lasse

Hi Stingray, If you want to use a setup from say imola at Barcelona GP for instance you can go to you RACE07\UserData\CarSetups folder and copy the file manually from Imola folder to Barcelona Folder. Then when you start your game and go to Barcalona the setup will be there ready and waiting for you.

As for quickly getting to the all circuits one a dont think there is a shortcut. Its one of my real hates with the GUI in this game. Drop down boxes would be far more appropriate for almost all the menus in the game.

• Matt Crouch

Hi Stingray, If you want to use a setup from say imola at Barcelona GP for instance you can go to you RACE07\UserData\CarSetups folder and copy the file manually from Imola folder to Barcelona Folder. Then when you start your game and go to Barcalona the setup will be there ready and waiting for you.

As for quickly getting to the all circuits one a dont think there is a shortcut. Its one of my real hates with the GUI in this game. Drop down boxes would be far more appropriate for almost all the menus in the game.

yep it is rather annoying :(

you can also alt-tab while the game is running and copy the files around without even leaving the race, then go back into the files section and it rescans for you, just to save some extra time

• Lars Eklund

yep it is rather annoying :(

you can also alt-tab while the game is running and copy the files around without even leaving the race, then go back into the files section and it rescans for you, just to save some extra time

Good suggestion!! I'll try it. :beer:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years