Setup editor

Misc Setup editor 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
scruffe submitted a new resource:

Setup editor - Quickly edit,save &load CarSetups into your game!

So after playing a bit of multiplayer and realizing i had almost no time to tweak my car-setup before a race, i decided to make a tool that you could use while in the lobby to choose, load, edit and save your setup for the upcoming races.

After using this tool for a while and talking to my friends, i decided to upload it to this site. I am new here but you seem to be the right community for this stuff.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Subscribe to...

Read more about this resource...

scruffe updated Setup editor with a new update entry:

Setup editor update (added car selection & short tracks)

• Added short tracks to the list
  • rearranged the sliders
  • Added car-selection dropdown menu
I disabled f2 & classic cars for now, as loading workshop items in those modes doesn't work right now.

If you have the previous version and you want to use your previous setups, just drag the custom,dry &Wet folders from ** / f1/Setups into ** into **F1Setups\Setups\F1 2020\All Cars**

View attachment 448105

Read the rest of this update entry...

i got the same error, yes while execution of f1setups.exe.
workshop subscribing works fine.
I disabled Antivirus before running f1setups.exe.
if you need more information contact me

hey mate first i got error again. but then i tried what i should had tried before.
it would be nice if you could add to your introduction, that cooying files to f12020 dir is a must.
after copying the files there your programm is working. thank you nice work:thumbsup:

hey mate first i got error again. but then i tried what i should had tried before.
it would be nice if you could add to your introduction, that cooying files to f12020 dir is a must.
after copying the files there your programm is working. thank you nice work:thumbsup:

good to hear its working, but are you saying you had to copy to contents of the download to your f12020 steam dir to get it to work? This is not intended, but interesting to see it works for you like this.
have you successfully edited and loaded a setup into the game?

good to hear its working, but are you saying you had to copy to contents of the download to your f12020 steam dir to get it to work? This is not intended, but interesting to see it works for you like this.
have you successfully edited and loaded a setup into the game?
hey yes this is exactly what i wanted to say ill test now your 1.3 release

so version 1.3 again. execution from custom folder like desktop, I got script error. but when copying awtheme-10.2.1, setups, f1setups.exe and pog.ico into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020
and making shortcut from f1setup.exe to desktop it is working

so version 1.3 again. execution from custom folder like desktop, I got script error. but when copying awtheme-10.2.1, setups, f1setups.exe and pog.ico into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020
and making shortcut from f1setup.exe to desktop it is working
Thanks for posting, I will look into it

I selected the Red Bull team, pressed "Use", in the game I selected the settings from the workshop and selected "All Setups | scruffe" - but I see the Mercedes team (not Red Bull)!

But the settings are correct, which I chose ... for Red Bull :sleep:

Last edited:
I selected the Red Bull team, pressed "Use", in the game I selected the settings from the workshop and selected "All Setups | scruffe" - but I see the Mercedes team (not Red Bull)!

But the settings are correct, which I chose ... for Red Bull :sleep:

I appreciate that you posted,
I mostly added the teams as a sorting method for the user(in the editor not ingame) but it would be nice if that would update indeed. I understand your post and If i find some time i can try to add that feature. Nice to know it worked however :)

edit: i have it ready, but cant seem to upload yet. it will be in v1.5

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%