Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Setup editor

Misc Setup editor v1.62

Why I don't see change the settings in the SETUP window for the selected team ?
For all teams - I see change.
See video ...

Why I don't see change the settings in the SETUP window for the selected team ?
For all teams - I see change.
See video ...
Im pretty sure that if you change a setting in for example redbull-monza it would save and properly load it.
if so It is working as intended. but maybe i should change my intend.
ill try to explain:
These settings default settings.png are the default settings for a setup in the setupeditor.

The All Cars setups are setups ive personally tweaked and used, and did not see the harm in shipping my own setups over the default ones. I play mostly equal online games. My friends dont like wet conditions so those are also unused-default editor setups.

I dont want that if you change your setups in the "all cars" it would change all the car setups, but rather keep it as a sorting method for the user.

• I could change this to the ingame default setup
  • i could add some buttons for the diffrent ingame default setups(more speed moredownforce etc)
  • I could change the default setup to the all cars default setup.
  • lastly maybe i could add a database where users could share with each other( I dont think we have the playerbase for this) adn the most populair would be selected
Let me know what you think, i do agree it kinda looks silly now.​
edit: initially i thought it be bad to add or set as the ingame default setups, as if you are using that you are better off just selecting that ingame, but it could be a nice reference point to work from.​

Last edited:
scruffe updated Setup editor with a new update entry:

v1.6 Added f1 2019,f2 2020 &classic cars , Gamemodes

added game modes,
added f2 2020, f2 2019 & classic race types
added respective cars.
You have to subscribe to these workshop items to make them show ingame:
F2 workshop setup "https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2404403390"
classic workshop setup "https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2404433709"

f2...

Read the rest of this update entry...