Setup Comparer for rFactor 2

Misc Setup Comparer for rFactor 2 Setup Comparer v.0.8.4 for rFactor2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MotherDawg submitted a new resource:

Setup Comparer for rFactor 2 - Setup Comparer is a small application that can display two setups side by side for comparison.

Setup Comparer is an .HTA file. That's a Microsoft HTML file standard. It opens in an Explorer windows under Microsoft HTML Application host. Since it does not write anything anywhere, it does not need any permissions, it's a harmless application. There is no executable file, it can only read the setup file you point it to.

Setup Comparer does not have the capability to edit the setup files, it's only capable of opening two setups and display them all neatly formatted, in Metric or...​

Read more about this resource...

Remember Guys !
If Setup Comparer crashes on opening a setup file, it's because you are trying to open an older setup that was save with a previous version of rFactor2.
Same thing when it shows the wrong data in the different parameters... old setup files.
Just open these setups in rFactor2 and resave them. rF2 will update the older setup with all the new tidbits and it will then open in the new version of Setup Comparer.
I left the previous version in the folder so if need be, try opening those setups with the earlier version.
---
I use it this way : I made a shortcut to my Setup Comparer EXE and I copied it to the Settings folder. When I get a new track, from there, I copy it again to that track's folder. From then on, when at a track, I only need to open that track folder and start Setup Comparer from there.
Yes I have to recopy the shortcut when I put out a new version...
HF !
MotherDawg

MotherDawg updated Setup Comparer for rFactor 2 with a new update entry:

Setup Comparer v.0.8.4 for rFactor2 v.1.1.3.2 Q1 2023 Update

Read the ReadMe... there was an error in 0.8.3!
Friday February 24, 2023 - v. 0.8.4
(On a Friday night... I should be out chasing girls but I'm coding lines... but listening to Fugazi from Marillion)
With the new rFactor 2 release of 1.1.3.2 of February 24, 2023, a few new settings were added to the .SVM files.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing