Setup Comparer for Automobilista

Other Setup Comparer for Automobilista Setup_Comparer_v.0.4.3.8_for_Automobilista.zip

Login or Register an account to download this content
MotherDawg submitted a new resource:

Setup Comparer for Automobilista - Setup Comparer is a small application that can display two setups side by side for comparison

Setup Comparer is a small application that can display two setups side by side for comparison.

Setup Comparer is an .HTA file. That's a Microsoft HTML file standard. It opens in an Explorer windows under Microsoft
HTML Application host. Since it does not write anything anywhere, it does not need any permissions, it's a harmless
application. There is no executable file, it can only read the setup file you point it to.

Setup Comparer does not...

Read more about this resource...

A little hint on how I use Setup Comparer:

When it's racing time, using a file manager (Windows Explorer, Q-Dir, Total Commander), I copy a shortcut of Setup Comparer inside the track's Settings folder. I can then open it from right in there as I always have the track's Settings folder open. I do save many setups... it helps when you figure you went in the wrong direction.

The trick is to copy the path of the Settings folder you need to work in before trying to open a setup.

From the address bar of your file manager (click in the address bar), copy that track Settings folder path and paste it in the Open File dialogue box of Setup Comparer. So when you "Browse" to a Settings folder, it's just a matter pasting the path, hitting Enter and then choosing the appropriate setup file.

HF

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years