SETUP ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE (FERRARI 488)

Привет ребята.
Возможны ли настройки с поправками на количество топлива с учётом времени заездов?
5 мин. 15 литров
10 мин.-15 мин 25 литров
20 мин. 30 литров
30 мин. 55 литров
60 литров +
I don't normally adjust the setup for different fuel loads, as it varies over time. I just work on 45 litres as a base. Most focus is on track temperature.

Обычно я не регулирую настройку для различных топливных нагрузок, поскольку она меняется со временем. Я просто работаю на базе 45 литров. Больше всего внимания уделяется температуре трека.

thank you for setups. but, how can console owners access these? i tried to open in notepad but the settings dont make sense. ie. tyre pressure = 57, toe = 32, camber = 13, etc...

Last edited:
thank you for setups. but, how can console owners access these?
By reading a few more posts just down the page :)

By reading a few more posts just down the page :)

yeah i tried to open in notepad but the settings dont make sense. ie. tyre pressure = 57, toe = 32, camber = 13, etc... ???

oh, ok. must be settings for PC. im on console. thx anyway.
Download the PC setup file you want, then go to this website below...

There you will see two sections to upload a setup file. Add your file to Setup A and it will show you all the correct settings to manually add to your console version of ACC.

I hope this helps.

Warning: there is some sort of a bug with the Zolder setup when using it in a race. In the last few laps the car all of a sudden, the rear becomes as loose as a goose. It's like driving on ice.

It works fine in qualify with the exact same setup as the race. Very strange. I switched to aggressive setup and the car ran fine.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%