Setup AI formula Ultimate 2017

Good afternoon!
I'm playing with version 1.4.54 of the automobilista game and would like to know how do I make my setup identical to AI. For example: I run 20 laps and in the middle of the race I use the soft tire and the rest after the pit stop I will use the super soft ones. How do I get AIs to do the same? Thank you!

Hello, I don't know if you can tell somehow what tire to choose for an AI. However, Since an update (wich I don't remember the version) I know that the AI will always start the race with the softer compounds available then, when going to the pits, they will put the next set, for example, if they start with ultrasoft tires, then they will put supersoft. If they start with supersoft, then they will put soft. I think it works this way but i may be wrong !

Hello, I don't know if you can tell somehow what tire to choose for an AI. However, Since an update (wich I don't remember the version) I know that the AI will always start the race with the softer compounds available then, when going to the pits, they will put the next set, for example, if they start with ultrasoft tires, then they will put supersoft. If they start with supersoft, then they will put soft. I think it works this way but i may be wrong !
So now I'm using the latest version 1.4.7 and the error continues, I'm using the supersoft tire and the ultra soft AI's. When I go to the pits I change to soft and the AI switches to the same ultra soft. How to solve to make the AI have the same regulation of tires as I?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%