setup a switch in gtr evo

Hey in my plans to build a racerig with buttonbox. my plan is to have 3 switches. headlights, wipers and ignition.
is it posible to program headlight, wipers, and ignition only work when the button is pushed in. like hold button for gear when use H-pattern on g25 gearbox.???
try´d to find it on google buth can´t find anything.

*sry for my bad english*

Please stop using the sorry for my bad english stuff, thats not original anymore :thumbup:

I think it is possible to do what you ask, as all those buttons can be assigned/mapped inside the game. Would love to see your final result when your racerig is done :)

Please stop using the sorry for my bad english stuff, thats not original anymore :thumbup:

I think it is possible to do what you ask, as all those buttons can be assigned/mapped inside the game. Would love to see your final result when your racerig is done :)
when the project is on i will post the project log.
i cant find any that if the button is on it´s aktive. buth when it´s of its deative.
i have try´d with the controller board with buttons buth only that it´s aktive when pushed in then i have to deaktivete with another button push.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back