settings for gtr evo with dfgt

hi i would like to know what is the best config.... bcs i don t feel the car very well... now i have (on the logitech profiler) 100, 0 ,0 ,0 and 306 °... in game i don t know what to do.....

thanks a lot

Your FFB strength settings look ok. Rotation is really down to personal preference and/or the cars you're driving. I use 540 degrees most of the time, but lower it for open wheelers and the Super Touring mod.

You could also try different FFB profiles to improve the feel. I use a customised profile for my DFGT. You can download it from my SkyDrive. You'll need to disable the 'compatible profiles only' option (or whatever it's called) in the controls menu for the profiles to show up.

It's all up to invidual preference. You should just keep changing things till you're happy and driving well. This isn't so difficult.
My preference is to not use the profiler at all. I set the wheel at 360 for all classes in the Win xp game controller and set all the ffb and other items ingame.

The profiles I posted aren't just in-game settings. The FFB 'feel' itself has been modified, something you can only do by editing the files manually. I think it feels much better than the stock FFB.

I've tried changes to that file that others have recommended and in my testing afterwards, interesting and played a bit but stock settings work as well for me. Nice thing about the ffb settings is that once you have them set you can leave it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%