Setting up night server using content manager and elite game servers

Hey boys, ive done some searching on this one but ive come up pretty dry. So I have a rented server through elite game servers. And im trying to setup a night server. I've followed Highness's guide on youtube to setting up the server using content manager (
) I've also watched a few other guides on how to set the server up in general on content manager.

So when I get the server setup on content manager and go to upload the cfg to elite game servers website and restart the server using the cfg I made in content manager, my server doesn't appear. But as soon as I switch back to my previous cfg that I used originally the server appears. SOL and custom shaders is all up to date. Which I dont think it would have anything to do with it since the server isn't even showing up in the first place.

Thanks guys

So smtg in ur "Night-Configuration" must be wrong. Hard to tell without knowing ur configurations, but you should check the port-settings first.

There are just some extra lines added to the server config for SOL and CSP, which dont affect the basic configuration at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%