Set up on new computer.

I have just bought a new computer suitable for newer gaming. It is not that much different to the old one just more powerful, more Ram, way better graphics card(Nvidia GTX 2030 etc. I am trying to run the computer duplicate dual screen. I have run into an issue. As the computer monitor is 1440 x 900 and the TV is 1920 x 1080 I can not get the Assetto Corsa to end up with a full screen when you finally end up in the final play screen. All through the load up and event set up etc both screens are full screen. I did not have this issue on the old computer and I have tried to duplicate the various setting on both computers. I did have this issue when originally setting up the old computer and can not remember what I had to do to fix it. The problem only exists for Assetto Corsa. ACC fine and playing SRS within AC seems fine so far, but have not gone right into the play screen yet. Any ideas. Thanks in advance.

alt+enter to switch to toggle borderless window vs. fullscreen maybe? as long as the displays are running mirrored in the first place I'm not sure how they'd need different resolutions though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back