Set min-max range on throttle axis

Hi,

I already made a thread on the Steam forums but I figured I'd ask it here aswell seeing how they're the official support forums.

Is there a way to manually set a (end)deadzone for the throttle pedal?
I have Fanatec CSP V2 pedals which have the fantastic problem where the throttle will only go as far as 98% after using them for a couple of minutes. Changing sensor etc doesn't do a thing so in most sims I simply short calibrate the pedals ie when the sensor readout is only 98% it's actually 100% ingame.
This is easy to do in iRacing, rF2 and AC but I don't really see an option for it in GSC?
Can I edit this in a file manually or am I screwed?

Thanks Tim

Go to Options > Controller then click on the Controller 3 Tab, where you can adjust the dead zone sliders. I don't know about setting an 'end' deadzone, this is the only thing I know to adjust. Sorry if it doesn't help you much.

It's a software that let you calibrate your axis inputs (pedals,joysticks etc) and you can set both lower and higher limits, set your deadzone and the saturation for each axis separately.
This video might help you:
I finally did this and it has made a huge difference. I don't have to slam down on my pedals all the way to get the full range now. Thank you

2 quick questions, does this save to registry? I mean once set, are they saved even after a reboot, or do I have to keep running Diview every time I reboot, or every time before running a game? TIA.

Thanks. I used the Diview.exe file, and don't see any 'Write settings' button.

Yes, I have a G27 and I downloaded this file now. It doesn't seem to see my wheel though. Is this different from DIview? Thought DIview was generic and works for any wheel.

EDIT: Or is this only needed if you have the Leo Bodnar cable (w/c I don't have). Again, I thought DIView works for any input device.

Thanks. I used the Diview.exe file, and don't see any 'Write settings' button.

Yes, I have a G27 and I downloaded this file now. It doesn't seem to see my wheel though. Is this different from DIview? Thought DIview was generic and works for any wheel.

EDIT: Or is this only needed if you have the Leo Bodnar cable (w/c I don't have). Again, I thought DIView works for any input device.

I think Calibration DFP - G25 exe, is Leo Bodnar's driver for his cables only.
When in DIview make sure all devices are connected, from top window menu > edit > settings
The next small window make sure all the controls boxes are ticked for them to show

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%