set cars compétitions

Hello everyone, here I am new on this site, I look for the settings of cars when there are competitions, like the championship ktm xbow ect .......

I use a language translation program for spoken here, so here I saw that there were setup files but I do not know or installed them in steam to be able to load on the circuit with the proper car.

It would be nice if I could have one can help you because I roll well but the adjustments pushed I'm less sharp the top.

Thank you very much to you who could help me. thank you

I post the message in French and English.

bonjour a tous, voila je suis nouveau sur ce site, je cherche les réglages des voitures quand il y a les compétitions , comme le championnat ktm xbow ect...... .

j'utilise un programme de translation linguistique pour parlé ici , donc voila j'ai vu qu'il y avait les fichiers reglages mais je sais pas ou les installé dans steam pour pouvoir les chargers sur le circuit avec la voiture adequate .

sa serais sympa si je pourrais avoir un peut t'aide car je roule bien mais les reglages poussé je suis moins pointu la dessus .

merci beaucoup a vous qui pourrais m'aider . merci

je poste le message en français et en anglais .

Was up for shizzle my nizzle niciodată will I de bine nada Bueno maniana pizza culori
Good luck translating the first phrase
Just go here or in the general raceroom setup thread and download the setup file first.
Second go to my document /my games /simbin/raceroom /user /car setup and put that file in the corresponding track folder
Good luck

Was up for shizzle my nizzle niciodată will I de bine nada Bueno maniana pizza culori
Good luck translating the first phrase
Just go here or in the general raceroom setup thread and download the setup file first.
Second go to my document /my games /simbin/raceroom /user /car setup and put that file in the corresponding track folder
Good luck

A great big thank you to you I will quickly tested :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back