Servers

Would it be possible to lock all public servers with a password ??
Im allready getting sick and tired with the huge amount of morons who just cant drive . They dont see you ,they wont let you pass,and they ramm you off track. Even a 5 lap race is horrible to finish .
Ok sry im pissed off now !! but man i really hate that .

Yea it looks like there's a lot of new drivers trying out the game / demo. I spent some time with it today, and usually ended up lapping the entire field in a 5 lap race. Also, most races started with about 8 to 12 people, but by the end you are lucky to have 2 or 3 left. I even managed to have someone clean me up in pit lane while going out to qualify.

I guess it's part of the price we have to pay to get people taking an interest in something new. Hopefully it results in a few keen and reasonable drivers taking up the game.
Also, unfortunately, the locked servers are empty (at least during Australian daylight hours).

There is one server password protected! I do feel your frustration Patrick, but we should give newcomers a platform to practice on open public servers as well.

The problem is a bug in the serverside of RACE 07 demo. If i, as server admin, want to kick one player, the entire room is kicked :) So dont expect much sweeping of me :)

Haha ,no dont sweep, Most of the public rooms and are filled with keyboard users and gamepadders :pound:.
Your right patience is best till full release.
But so far i had some good races ,not all where bad .
Must be the frustration of that day gettin rammed 5 times in 5 races :tape:

But i still like it so far :first:

I'm also finding that as soon as I join (eg. qualifying) they vote for the race to start and you don't even get a qualy lap in.
Worse still, as soon as the first couple finish their race, they immediately vote for the next one. Talk about inconsiderate people.

lets hope ppl see the use in the rd2 point system then ppl dont like so much to **** up their score (at least i didnt), there are always some rammers but that beside.

i vote pro score system :mod:

lol dude, its a simulation game.. nothing like that arcadish toca ever was :pound:

Hotlaprank is ok but please never ever again a race game with rating

lol arcade or not doesnt mather point system makes ppl want to battle and fight for it, can work in the oposite way offcourse.....
in normal racing or in a league you still get points right? so why not implement it into a game. im didnt mean to say it needed to be exactly the same as in RD2.

and yeah offcourse some ppl hate and some ppl like it but heck thats normal if we all would be the same this earth would be a boring place.

and youre right hotlapping like NBW did would rule to bad it isnt alive anymore but again its still with a point system

:car:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years