server tools available?

hey guys

on our gtr2 online racing we used the gtr2 server manager to add our drivers names so no other people could join and added success ballast on the leagues with it...

is there a similar tool for gsc or how i can do it there?

if this question is already asked and answered please point me to the right thread, thx ;)

i searched here and on the net but dont found anything, maybe i used the wrong keywords :rolleyes:

^^ i know i can set weight by adding it manually but i dont want to add it every time again... maybe i understand this wrong ^^

i see it this way, i can add it just when someone is on server and it will stay just as long as the race time is, during practice, qualy and race... so i cant add it during the week when the drivers are not there at the same time with me and if someone switches through the sessions and go on race the weight will be lost after it...

thats useless for me

with the gtr2 manager the weight for everyone who had to carry ballast was there during the complete week and everyone could join and practice for the race on sunday evening with his ballast...

anyway thx for answering :thumbsup:

Well, the above tip though not help you is the basis of the procedure. I know of no specific tool for this, then you should create your routine to success ballast application. One way would be to create an .ini file with the weights of the rider then create a batch to run automatically so each time a pilot access the server and it is listed in the .ini file, the ballast will be applied automatically. This can be maintained between a race and another, so the pilot can train with the correct ballast on the official server.

Sorry if I can not help more.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years