RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Server only shows up under LAN and not public

Hi, trying to create a private server to race with a few friends. I followed the guides and added the 9600 UDP/TCP and 8081 HTTP ports to my router settings and set up the server from within Content Manager. I have the "make server public (show on lobby" checked but when I go to run the server, it only shows up under LAN and not KUNOS (public). How do I fix this?

djm68

Premium
You need to supply more information if you expect help. There are countless routers with different ways to forward AC traffic to your machines. "added 9600 UDP/TCP and 8081 HTTP" does not really mean anything. Added these port to *what* part of your route config?

google 'port forwarding assetto corso' and you will find many tutorials online -- I went through the same exercise myself recently and it is pretty strait forward.

Dom

You need to supply more information if you expect help. There are countless routers with different ways to forward AC traffic to your machines. "added 9600 UDP/TCP and 8081 HTTP" does not really mean anything. Added these port to *what* part of your route config?

google 'port forwarding assetto corso' and you will find many tutorials online -- I went through the same exercise myself recently and it is pretty strait forward.

Dom

When I say 9600/8081 I am of course referring to port forwarding in the router settings. This is one of the videos that I followed and I watched a few other ones to verify.

Recently updated my router and having the same problem. I done the same. Seen tutorials and all. Nothing. Done port forward and all. same issue. Only comes up in Lan.
router is AX6000