Server not showing up in browser

I'm trying to get a AMS server running but no go so far.
I've ran servers for rF1 and SCE in the past and though it would be very similar for AMS but I guess not.

Since we're using the steam server browser now, my guess is has something to do with that.
What ports do I need to open?
Do I have to run the server from steam or can I execute 'AMS Dedicated.exe' from it's location?

Anyone got their server showing up, if so how/what did you do?

Your server requires a couple of ports forwarded/open in order to be connected to and played on, and contacted by Valve's master browsers.

By default this port is 27015 (UDP). I recommend opening TCP along side it if possible, to enable you to use RCON from outside your network. Some players also force the use of TCP rather than UDP, though I'm not sure how you do this.

Try this one, it's this one for all valve games. Just a guess :)

Source: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489240

SOLVED

I had my connection type set on LAN as I thought it only set the connection speed. After I set it on Custom and set the ul/dl speed manually I can now see the server in the browser.

Now to the next issues, how do I run a server and play at the same time as AMS is flagged as "Running" when you got the server online.

SOLVED

I had my connection type set on LAN as I thought it only set the connection speed. After I set it on Custom and set the ul/dl speed manually I can now see the server in the browser.

Now to the next issues, how do I run a server and play at the same time as AMS is flagged as "Running" when you got the server online.
Open the server from the .exe located in C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista

Still having problems trying to create and access a dedicated server all these years later. Massive flaw from the developers. There's no logical, simple way to run and join a dedicated server in 2020. At least nothing that normal people would be able to navigate.

Still having problems trying to create and access a dedicated server all these years later. Massive flaw from the developers. There's no logical, simple way to run and join a dedicated server in 2020. At least nothing that normal people would be able to navigate.

Hi there! i´m having problems myself, got all the ports opened but no success having my server seen on the lists. Contacting my ISP now to get them to get me off the CGNAT, they are blocking all my ports even though they are opened in the router..

SOLVED

Where is this LAN DSL setting?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years