Server Down?

You guys getting the same error? :unsure:

error.JPG

What is annoying as hell is the time it takes to load each and every part of the menu and time to wait on each button click. The game could still check for online connection & account authorisation on each run for content protection, but I believe there is no need for all amount of data that is curently transfered online each time and causes massive menu lagging and excessive waiting times.

This is exaggerated even more depending on your location. Here in Australia. we have a poor / slow internet service to start with, and then have to cope with being a huge distance from the Servers. I'm sure there are worse examples of this than Australia too. :(

Good question, though, why are load times so slow? I have an i7/16GB w/SSD.

I notice even reloading the same race is slow. In every other piece of software loads, after the first, are noticeably faster.

I think it's 30sec+, maybe 45-60sec. I never see that kind of load time in any other game or software on my system.

In the light of what I know can be done with other software, it's slower than it should or can be.

I just hope we don't ever hear it's slow because of their custom always-online DRM solution. That would make me cry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back