Server didnt save last race results file

so the league i run are in the process of doing our first season in Assetto Corsa. Still learning the ropes in regards to setting it all up.

We have a server running..... the format is 3 races. Last night i did not get the results file (we use for simresults.net) for our final race. Also it appeared as thought the results for out first 2 races were not correct.

We were running AC_TrackCycle and Stracker on the server, can that have an effect on any of this?

Im sure the results worked fine last week for our first event...... but come to think of it, we werent running track cycle or stracker then.

If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not quite sure yet ... but it seems Stracker and AC_TrackCycle have problems running side by side.

What I noticed is this:
- 3 servers were opened with Qualifying sessions with loops of 180 minutes ... used as pre-qualify servers. Those were running on one Stracker database.
- 1 server was running with AC_TrackCycle and was not linked to Stracker ( normally it's working with another Stracker database ).

No problem for 2 or 3 days ... but suddenly I noticed the looping period of the 3 other servers was changed without any action I should have done: the servers were looping in a 24 hours period !???.

I don't know until now how it might have happened.
I intended to use AC_Trackcycle when 2 races should follow one another with 2 different tracks, but now I'll use my usual method of closing the 1st server after the 1st race, change files in the remote server and launch it again. It just takes less than 1 minute ... so sure everything will run fine without loosing time.

We use Stracker for a long time now and never had any problem with it.
Surely AC_TrackCycle without Stracker has no problem .... but maybe both running together creates a possible problem.
Or maybe .... we made a mistake somewhere in the ports to open !?

I don't think so..... As I said I got a results file for our first 2 races...... Albeit wrong..... And didn't get one at all for our third race........ Did some more testing during the week and of I ran stacker but not track cycle it seemed ok....... So that is how I will have to run it on official race night....... No big deal

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back