Server Browser Problem

Can anyone help me, getting desperate and beginning to think i have wasted my money on this game... I have searched the net and with friends have tried just about everything we can think of all to no avail... when i go to multiplayer all i can see is a handful of lobbies, rarely see any servers, while my friends can see dozens, steam can see the server i am trying to race in, all my friends can see the servers, i cant, getting extremely frustrated at this.. anyone?
Thanks
(dont know why i cant edit the title)

Last edited:
Can anyone help me, getting desperate and beginning to think i have wasted my money on this game... I have searched the net and with friends have tried just about everything we can think of all to no avail... when i go to multiplayer all i can see is a handful of lobbies, rarely see any servers, while my friends can see dozens, steam can see the server i am trying to race in, all my friends can see the servers, i cant, getting extremely frustrated at this.. anyone?
Thanks
(dont know why i cant edit the title)

On the list of available servers, try clicking the little driver helmet logo, that changes the sort order of available servers. It seems a little bugged atm.

there are no servers that i can see occasionally one might appear, i can usually see around 10 lobbies but thats it..

Attachments

• Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 65
Same here last month.
I uninstalled and redownloaded for the fix. The sim is great just seems a bit off here and there, an example would be at multiplayer race starts. Twice now the green flag dropped while our screens said "syncing".

Half the field drove off while we waited.

Same here last month.
I uninstalled and redownloaded for the fix. The sim is great just seems a bit off here and there, an example would be at multiplayer race starts. Twice now the green flag dropped while our screens said "syncing".

Half the field drove off while we waited.

I have deleted and reinstalled twice,
deleted steam and reinstalled, i can find the server i am looking for by doing a manual search on steam and adding it as a favourite, but even when i start the game using that server, the game just starts and still doesn't show any servers... this pic is the lobbies i can see currently

Attachments

• 22232.png
    22232.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 52
Developers rarely respond directly to bug reports, but it doesn't mean that they haven't seen them or that a fix is not in the works. Reiza will not just leave it broken so have a little patience. Annoying and frustrating sure, but it's not the end of the world.

Developers rarely respond directly to bug reports, but it doesn't mean that they haven't seen them or that a fix is not in the works. Reiza will not just leave it broken so have a little patience. Annoying and frustrating sure, but it's not the end of the world.

would it be to hard to reply "yes we know about this and it is on the to do list" or if they didn't know about it "thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it at the first available opportunity" you know just a little bit of customer service.

would it be to hard to reply "yes we know about this and it is on the to do list" or if they didn't know about it "thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it at the first available opportunity" you know just a little bit of customer service.
When you get the number of bug reports they do (half of which aren't even bugs) then yes, it would.

To even acknowledge a bug you need to go and replicate it first to make sure it's a genuine game issue. Then if you do acknowledge it, it starts a timer with people begging for a fix every day and whining when there isn't one, referring to your acknowledgement as proof that it's all taking too long. If you acknowledge one bug but not another, you get people whining that you haven't mentioned their bug and how poor your service is. If you accidentally acknowledge something as a bug which isn't then you get people whining about that too and quoting your response incessantly despite your withdrawal.

As with nearly everything in game development these days, it's yet another case of damned if they do, damned if they don't. That's why standard practice with most devs is to keep their mouths shut until they have something worthwhile and concrete to announce, like a completed fix for an issue. People are going to whine either way, so keeping schtum doesn't change anything and lets them just get on with their work instead of wasting time on forums.

... you know just a little bit of customer service.
Right, because Reiza never show good customer service, do they? :rolleyes:

maybe it is a platform issue since it seems you are on PlayStation and your friends on PC. However not sure if it is available multiplatform atm.
You can report on the official forum with lots of helpful guys over there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%