Server 1.3 crashes?

I created a server to test nKP newest version.
We were 3 pilots running for a while (20 min) without problems, but when one of us exited the server, we all were thrown away.
The server log included a LOST line for the 3 of us.
The server was still running and I was able to get in again.

Please don't take this as a criticism. I am not blaming any one, just asking if more people has experienced problems with the fantastic new version.

I created a server to test nKP newest version.
We were 3 pilots running for a while (20 min) without problems, but when one of us exited the server, we all were thrown away.
The server log included a LOST line for the 3 of us.
The server was still running and I was able to get in again.

Please don't take this as a criticism. I am not blaming any one, just asking if more people has experienced problems with the fantastic new version.

Yeah I'm having the same problem here! They join but when somebody leaves nK crashes.

i have a server running too (Perth_AU_10Mb) but am not experiencing the same problem. I get the occasional client crash but nobody gets kicked off when someone leaves.

The server is hosted remotely (at my office) so I'm not sure if you guys are running the server and client on the same machine and that has something to do with it?

Might need more details about your configuration and specs for Kunos to be able to fix it.

i have a server running too (Perth_AU_10Mb) but am not experiencing the same problem. I get the occasional client crash but nobody gets kicked off when someone leaves.

The server is hosted remotely (at my office) so I'm not sure if you guys are running the server and client on the same machine and that has something to do with it?

Might need more details about your configuration and specs for Kunos to be able to fix it.

I was using a XP and the server was in the same machine I used as client. This happened only to a few pilots (may be the ones with XP? I don't know), because another pilot (he wasn't in my server when the problem happened. I believe he was using W7) created a server on his machine and from the 2 pilots (he and me) there he was not thrown away from the server no matter what we did, only me every time he left the server.

Yeah strange behavior zaxxon. My server is running on a Windows 2003 R2 x64 Server and most of my friends (including myself) who play all have W7 x64. So maybe you're right, it's something specific to XP.

It would be good to get other peoples specs who are experiencing this issue so we can post them over at DrivingItalia.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%