F1 2011 Seriously... Keeping the real fans waiting

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand this at all, Why the hell do Europeans have to wait 3 extra days ALL the time with games?

Seriously, im so mad at americans on my list sending me removed 2011 invites, Why the hell should they get it 3 days earlier when F1 is a EUROPEAN sport, an the removed game was developed in ENGLAND. removed

If something like NBA 2k12 came out in England before America by 3 days, there would be a riot somewhere, im sick of the US getting preferencial treatment all the time.

The only logic i have for this is either:

The publisher is american and knows nothing about F1 so they release it to a country that have garbage racing.

or

They release it to Americans/Canadians 3 days early because they all suck and they need as much help as they can get, Which is actually true too.

Whichever it is, im sick of it.

@ OP

A few years back I once got on a train and just as i was about to sit down on the only seat remaining a bloke said to an old lady "theres a seat there for you". The only problem was that i wanted the damn seat but the old lady got priority. I was like 'seriously.....WTF'. As she sat down i was thinking to myself that it must be some massive conspiracy against me and that in other countries protests would occur. Dont get me wrong i have nothing against old people but why the hell should they get priority when important people like me pay more for a ticket!!!! (I mean she gets a discount because shes like 100 or something) I felt the need to tell her all this and just when she started to cry she told me to stop being so childish and to stop swearing in such a agressive way. I was like "Don't tell me what to do, your no boss of me".

My point is... I HAD TO WAIT FOR A SEAT!!!!

Me and you are alike my friend.. totaly can see where your coming from with your frustration.

Well, as a Brit living in America I just wanted to put my 2 pennies in. It's not the American public's fault. It's all about the Money grabbin publishers. Why ?......who knows. Life is run by the rich and powerful so doing a Buster Bloodvessel will not change anything.

By the way.......the game is awesome.

I think its because there's a day in the week they release the game. Here in Brazil we're receiving tomorrow Thursday and come on, you know F1 racing isn't an European sport, since you're a fan, you're equal to other fans so from wherever people live they can cheer for that

It has always been like this, Tuesday for US and Friday for Europe. I am a Brit but now live in the US so I am good to go. As for F1 being a European sport, maybe you need to look at some F1 history books before running your mouth. There is a large following this side of the pond, Speed TV covers all the races. And if I was on that list of yours, I wouldn’t want anything to do with you even when you get the game. One Rude little boy!

you_still_mad.jpg

Ok guys, I think this discussion is not being very contructive, so I am going to close it.

If you have grievances like this in future, PM each other, and dont fill the forum with abusive comments, no matter how much somebody may upset you.

Lets start this 2011 forum off as it means to go on - in a good way, not a giant fight.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back