Series Tracking

Glenn Briden

Premium
So I want to start an A/C series but I want to be able to track the results of each event is there such an APP available yet.

If anybody remebers SYM Analyser for GT Legends or rFactor this is what I am looking for.

So I want to start an A/C series but I want to be able to track the results of each event is there such an APP available yet.

If anybody remebers SYM Analyser for GT Legends or rFactor this is what I am looking for.
Your server generates a log file with everything that happens at the server, laptimes, finishes etc. (when started through the batch file)
You can upload that to simresults.net for a detailed view :) And then by exporting that as CSV through the website you can use Excel (or something alike) to manually do points etc.

Run the AcServer batch file rather than EXE file as it dumps the output of the race to a log file.
or use the EXE with this switch:
acserver.exe > output.txt 2> output.err`
Alternatively straight after each race upload this file (note it gets overwritten after each race):
Documents -> Assetto Corsa -> out -> race_out.json

Cool but my problem is I can not locate the Data files does this tracking need to be activated manually first doesn't seem to be any place on Server.
In your server folder there is an acServer.exe and an acServer.bat , whenever you use the .bat file it creates 2 log files, one with errors which remains empty in 99% of the cases and one with everything that will be posted on the server, chats, connection times, laptimes etc etc.
Files are created in the same folder as the .bat file and are called error[datetime].log and output[datetime].log (If I recall correctly.) For example error20150131_192704.log

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back